Northern Links Tour
Experience the highlights of the beautiful Scottish Highlands during this golf trip with 5 rounds of golf at some of the best links courses in the area including 2 Scottish Open venues, the gorgeous Castle Stuart, where in 2013 Phil Mickelson won and Royal Aberdeen where Justin Rose won in 2014. Spend 3 nights in the luxury on site lodes at Castle Stuart, Inverness followed by 3 nights in the boutique 4 star Malmaison Hotel in the city of Aberdeen.
- DAY 1
- Arrive Edinburgh, Glasgow or Inverness Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and collect your rental vehicle. Travel to your accommodation at Castle Stuart, check in and head out for your first round of golf.
- Golf: Castle Stuart Golf Links
- A coaching session with PGA Pro, Peter Mitchell will also be arranged for this afternoon.
- DAY 2
- Golf: Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- This afternoon we recommend a visit to the nearby Glenmorangie Distillery.
- DAY 3
- Golf: Nairn Golf Club
- DAY 4
- This morning check out of your hotel and travel east to Aberdeen. No golf is arranged for today therefore you can enjoy some sightseeing on route today.
- Attractions include; Culloden Battlefield, Johnston's of Elgin, Macallan Distillery & Huntly Castle.
- DAY 5
- Golf: Balgownie Links, Royal Aberdeen Golf Club
- DAY 6
- Golf: Cruden Bay Golf Club
- DAY 7
- This morning check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- PACKAGE DETAILS
- 6 nights accommodation
- 3 nights at the Castle Stuart Lodges, Inverness
- 3 nights at the 4 star Malmaison Hotel, Aberdeen
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 5 rounds of golf
- Castle Stuart Golf Links, Royal Dornoch Golf Club, Nairn Golf Club, Balgownie (Royal Aberdeen Golf Club) & Cruden Bay Golf Club
- Coaching session with PGA Pro
- Rental vehicle Including Standard CDW Insurance and GPS system
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
- Local taxes (VAT at the current rate of 20%)
£1840 per person (Based on 4 people sharing 2 double/twin rooms)
Begin planning your trip of a lifetime today