St Andrews Tour
During this St Andrews Golf Tour you will enjoy a 5 night stay at ‘The Home of Golf’, St Andrews and play golf at the finest golf courses in the area including Kingsbarns, host of the RICOH Women’s British Open 2017. Take in the stunning cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea from the 5 star Fairmont Hotel and enjoy the many facilities the resort has to offer including 2 championship golf courses (Torrance and Kittocks), excellent dining options and luxury spa.
- DAY 1
- Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and collect your rental vehicle. Travel to St Andrews, check into your hotel and head out for your first round of golf.
- Golf: Torrance Course, Fairmont Hotel
- A coaching session with PGA Pro, Peter Mitchell will also be arranged for this afternoon.
- DAY 2
- Golf: Balcomie Links, Crail Golfing Society
- DAY 3
- Golf: Kingsbarns Golf Links
- After golf today we recommend a visit to The Kingsbarns Distillery & Visitor Centre
- DAY 4
- Golf: Castle Course, St Andrews Links
- This afternoon you may wish to play a round of golf on the Kittocks Course or spend some time relaxing in the hotel spa.
- DAY 5
- The Old Course, St Andrews Links - subject to ballot entry
- This afternoon we recommend a visit to The British Golf Museum.
- DAY 6
- This morning check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- PACKAGE DETAILS
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5 star Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 1 dinner included at the Fairmont Hotel
- 3 rounds of golf
- Balcomie Links (Crail Golfing Society), Kingsbarns Golf Links & Castle Course (St Andrews Links)
- Unlimted golf on the Torrance & Kittocks Course at the Fairmont Hotel
- Entry into The Old Course ballot
- Coaching session with PGA Pro
- Rental vehicle Including Standard CDW Insurance and GPS system
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
- Local taxes (VAT at the current rate of 20%)
£2075 per person (Based on 4 people sharing 2 double/twin rooms)
Begin planning your trip of a lifetime today