- Day 1
Friday 10th July
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and travel to Turnhouse Golf Club.
Golf: Turnhouse Golf Club
After golf travel into the city of Edinburgh, and check into your hotel. If time allows you may wish to enjoy some sightseeing later this afternoon.
- Day 2
Saturday 11th July
Attend 2rd round of The Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club.
- Day 3
Sunday 12th July
Attend the final round of The Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club.
- Day 4
Monday 13th July
Check out of your hotel and travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport for your return flight home.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4 star Apex Waterloo Place Hotel, Edinburgh
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 1 round of golf
- Tickets for The Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on Saturday & Sunday
- Transfers included on arrival day
- Airport transfer included on departure day
- Day return train tickets from Edinburgh to North Berwick included for Saturday & Sunday
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
To travel to The Scottish Open, day return train tickets are included. Waverley train station is approx. 5 minute walk from your hotel. Travel to North Berwick Station from Edinburgh and where you will join the free shuttle bus service running to Public Car Park at The Renaissance Club. Trains depart every hour and journey to North Berwick is approx. 30 minutes. Shuttle bus journey approx. 10 minutes
Prices start from: