- Day 1
Wednesday 8th July
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland. Travel to North Berwick and check into your hotel. Settle in and enjoy the rest of the day exploring around the town of North Berwick.
- Day 2
Thursday 9th July
Golf: West Links, North Berwick Golf Club
- Day 3
Friday 10th July
Attend 2nd round of The Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club.
- Day 4
Saturday 11th July
Golf: Gullane 2, Gullane Golf Club
- Day 5
Sunday 12th July
Attend the final round of The Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club.
- Day 6
Monday 13th July
Check out of your hotel and travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport for your return flight home.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4 star Nether Abbey Hotel
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 2 rounds of golf
- Tickets for The Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on Friday & Sunday
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure day
- Return transfer to Gullane Golf Club
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
To travel to The Scottish Open, a free shuttle bus service will run between North Berwick Railway Station and the Public Car Park at The Renaissance Club. The station is approx. 7 minute walk from the hotel and shuttle bus journey approx. 10 minutes
North Berwick Golf Club is also a 5 minute walk from hotel.
Prices start from:
£1150 per person
(based on 4 people sharing 2 double/ twin rooms)
£1875 per person (includes Friday and Sunday Skean Dhu Hospitality)Please note the following items are not included — flights, travel insurance, breakfast, lunches, dinners & drinks (unless stated), entrance fees to attractions (unless stated), caddies or carts or any other items not mentioned under package details.