- Day 1
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and meet your driver. Travel to Borthwick Castle just outside the city of Edinburgh.
On arrival enjoy a welcome drink, followed by a tour of the castle with historian guide. Spend the rest of the day to relax, and settle in.
- Day 2
Golf: Kilspindie Golf Club
After golf today, you will visit the nearby Glenkinchie Distillery for an 'Expressions Tour' - An extended tour of the distillery along with an in depth tasting of their whisky in one of the VIP rooms.
- Day 3
Today you will enjoy touring around the beautiful borders of Scotland. Attractions include:
- Melrose Abbey
- Abbotsford House
- Floors Castle
- Dryburgh Abbey
- Day 4
Today you will play the Scottish Open venue, 2018.
Golf: Gullane No.1, Gullane Golf Club
- Day 5
Today you will travel to Scotland's magnificent capital city for a day sightseeing. Attractions include:
- Edinburgh Castle & The Royal Mile
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- Scott Monument & Princes Street Gardens
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Day 6
Today enjoy golf at Musselburgh Golf Links, an original Open Championship venue
Golf: Musselburgh Links, The Old Golf Course
For a bit of fun, the hire of hickory clubs is included so you can play the course as it was in its heyday!
This afternoon, you will try your hand at another Scottish activity such as clay pigeon shooting, archery or falconry.
- Day 7
Golf: Fidra Links, Archerfield
This afternoon a tour at The Knops Brewery, located in the Archerfield Estate is included.
A private dinner is included this evening at Borthwick Castle for your final night and to celebrate a fantastic week in Scotland.
- Day 8
This morning check out of your accommodation and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- 7 nights exclusive use accommodation at Borthwick Castle
- Welcome drink
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- 3 rounds of golf
- 9-hole round at Musselburgh Golf Links including hickory club hire
- Tour of Borthwick Castle on arrival
- 'Expressions Tour' at Glenkinchie Distillery
- Activity session - clay pigeon shooting, archery or falconry
- Knops Brewery Tour, Archerfield Estate
- Private driver services for the week
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
Borthwick Castle boasts 12 luxury bedrooms (10 doubles and 2 twins), and three magnificent public rooms; The Garrison, The Sate Room and The Great Hall which can be used for dining, receptions and activities.
Turndown service, housekeeping, unlimited soft drink mini bar in all bedchambers, tea and coffee selection, and cooked to order full Scottish breakfast is all included with exclusive use.
With regards to additionally food, beverage and activities – everything can be created bespoke and tailored to specific budgets. Supplements apply. Please ask us for details.
Prices start from: