- Day 1
Arrive Edinburgh Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and collect rental vehicle.
Travel to Turnhouse Golf Club for a coaching session with PGA Pro, Petter Mitchell followed by a round of golf on the course.
Afterwards travel into the city of Edinburgh and check into your hotel.
- Day 2
Today you can spend the day sightseeing in the capital city of Scotland. Attractions include:
- Edinburgh Castle
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- The National Museum of Scotland
- Scott Monument & Princes Street Gardens
- Day 3
Today enjoy golf at Musselburgh Golf Links, an original Open Championship venue
Golf: Musselburgh Links, The Old Golf Course (hickory club hire included)
- Day 4
This morning check out of your hotel and travel to Bruntsfield for golf this morning.
Golf: Bruntsfield Golfing Society
Afterwards travel north to Inverness and check into your hotel.
- Day 5
Enjoy a full day exploring the beautiful highlands of Scotland. Attractions include:
- Loch Ness & Urquhart Castle
- Culloden Battlefield visitor centre
- Fort George
- Malt Whisky Trail
- Day 6
Golf: Castle Stuart Golf Links
- Day 7
Golf: Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Day 8
This morning check out of your hotel and travel south to Troon. No golf is arranged today therefore you can stop off and enjoy some sightseeing on route.
Arrive at your accommodation later today and check in.
- Day 9
Golf: Western Gailes Golf Club
- Day 10
Golf: Dundonald Golf Links
- Day 11
Golf: Prestwick Golf Club
- Day 12
This morning check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- 11 nights accommodation
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 7 rounds of golf
- 1 round on Old Course at Musselburgh Golf Links with hickory clubs
- Coaching Session with PGA Pro
- Rental vehicle including Standard CDW Insurance and GPS system
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
Prices start from: