- Day 1
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and collect your rental vehicle. Travel to St Andrews, check into your hotel and head out for your first round of golf.
Golf: Torrance Course, Fairmont St Andrews
A coaching session with PGA Pro, Peter Mitchell will also be arranged for this afternoon.
- Day 2
Golf: Jubilee Course, St Andrews Links
After golf today we suggest a visit to The British Golf Museum
- Day 3
Golf: Kingsbarns Golf Links
This afternoon we recommend a visit to The Kingsbarns Distillery & Visitor Centre.
- Day 4
Golf: Castle Course, St Andrews Links
This afternoon you may wish to spend some time relaxing in the hotel spa or enjoy a round of golf on the Kittocks Course
- Day 5
The Old Course, St Andrews Links - subject to ballot entry
- Day 6
This morning check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 1 dinner included at the Fairmont Hotel
- 4 rounds of golf
- Entry into The Old Course ballot
- Coaching Session with PGA Pro
- Rental vehicle including Standard CDW Insurance and GPS system
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
Prices start from: