- Day 1
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and collect your rental vehicle. Travel to St Andrews, check into your hotel and head out for your first round of golf.
Golf: New Course, St Andrews Links
A coaching session with PGA Pro, Peter Mitchell will also be arranged for this afternoon.
- Day 2
Golf: Kingsbarns Golf Links
This afternoon we recommend a visit to The Kingsbarns Distillery & Visitor Centre.
- Day 3
Golf: Carnoustie Golf Links
- Day 4
The Old Course, St Andrews Links - subject to ballot entry
This afternoon we recommend a visit to The British Golf Museum.
- Day 5
This morning check out of your hotel and travel to the west coast of Scotland. Check into your hotel at Troon and head out for golf arranged this afternoon.
Golf: Prestwick Golf Club
- Day 6
Golf: Old Course, Royal Troon Golf Club
- Day 7
Golf: Ailsa Course, Trump Turnberry
If time allows this afternoon you may wish to visit the beautiful Culzean Castle & Gardens.
- Day 8
This morning check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 6 rounds of golf
- Entry into The Old Course ballot
- Coaching Session with PGA Pro
- Rental vehicle including Standard CDW Insurance and GPS system
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
Prices start from: