- Day 1
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and collect your rental vehicle. Travel to Turnhouse Golf Club.
Golf: Turnhouse Golf Club
A coaching session with PGA Pro, Peter Mitchell will also be arranged for this afternoon.
After golf check into your hotel in the city of Edinburgh
- Day 2
Golf: Gullane No.1, Gullane Golf Club
- Day 3
Enjoy a day sightseeing in Scotland's capital city. Attractions include:
- Edinburgh Castle & The Royal Mile
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- The National Museum of Scotland
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Day 4
Today enjoy golf at Musselburgh Golf Links, an original Open Championship venue
Golf: Musselburgh Links, The Old Golf Course (hickory club hire included)
- Day 5
This morning check out of your hotel and play another round of golf in the area.
Golf: Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society
Afterwards travel to Gleneagles Resort and check into the hotel.
- Day 6
Golf: Queens Course, Gleneagles
This afternoon you may wish to try your hand at one of the activities on offer at the resort including clay pigeon shooting and archery
- Day 7
Golf: PGA Centenary Course, Gleneagles
- Day 8
This morning check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 5 rounds of golf
- 9-hole round at Musselburgh Golf Links including hickory club hire
- Coaching session with PGA Pro
- Rental vehicle including standard CDW Insurance and GPS system
- Meet & Greet Service on arrival
- Welcome pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24 hr support from Fairways Scotland
Prices start from: