- Day 1
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and collect your rental vehicle. Travel to your hotel, check in and head out for your first round of golf.
Golf: Lundin Links Golf Club
A coaching session with PGA Pro, Peter Mitchell will also be arranged for this afternoon.
- Day 2
Golf: Scotscraig Golf Club
Enjoy a full day experience at Scotscraig Experience, playing the championship course, learning the history of the club and indulging in some Scottish cuisine. The day starts with a meet & greet at the clubhouse by an ambassador from the club. Then a tour of the 120-year clubhouse followed by a course preview and warm up before heading out onto the course. After golf, a traditional three-course Scottish meal is served featuring specifically selected local produce. A fantastic day is then finished with a whisky or gin tasting!
- Day 3
Golf: Ladybank Golf Club
If time allows this afternoon we suggest a visit to Eden Mill St Andrews, Scotland’s first and original single site combined brewery and distillery where you can choose from a gin, whisky or beer tour.
- Day 4
Golf: Elie Golf House Club
This afternoon you may wish to explore around the charming fishing villages of The East Neuk of Fife
- Day 5
Golf: Balcomie Links, Crail Golfing Society
- Day 6
This morning check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 4 rounds of golf
- Scotscraig Experience Day including round of golf, tour of clubhouse, warm up, dinner & gin or whisky tasting
- Coaching session with PGA Pro
- Rental vehicle including standard CDW Insurance and GPS system
- Meet & Greet Service on arrival
- Welcome pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24 hr support from Fairways Scotland
Prices start from: