- Day 1
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and meet your driver. Transfer to St Andrews, check into your hotel and head out for your first round of golf.
Golf: The Dukes (buggy included)
- Day 2
Golf: Kingsbarns Golf Links
After golf we recommend a visit to The Kingsbarns Distillery & Visitor Centre.
- Day 3
Golf: New Course, St Andrews Links
This afternoon you may wish to spend some time relaxing in the hotel spa
- Day 4
Golf: The Old Course, St Andrews Links
After golf today we recommend a visit to The British Golf Museum
- Day 5
This morning check out of your hotel and travel to Gleneagles. Enjoy the rest of the day to relax and settle in. You may wish to relax in the fantastic hotel spa or try your hand at one of the activities on offer at the resort including clay pigeon shooting and archery.
- Day 6
Golf: PGA Centenary Course, Gleneagles
- Day 7
Golf: Kings Course, Gleneagles
- Day 8
This morning check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 3 course dinner in Sands Grill, Old Course Hotel
- 3 course dinner in Road Hole Restaurant, Old Course Hotel
- 6 rounds of golf including guaranteed tee time on The Old Course
- 50-minute spa treatment at Old Course Hotel
- Full access to Kohler Water Leisure & Kohler Waters Spa throughout your stay at The Old Course Hotel
- Airport and golf transfers included as required
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
Prices start from:
£5180 per person (based on 4 people sharing 2 double/ twin rooms)Please note the following items are not included — flights, travel insurance, lunches, dinners & drinks (unless stated), entrance fees to attractions (unless stated), caddies or carts or any other items not mentioned under package details
PLEASE ALSO NOTE TO GUARANTEE AN OLD COURSE PACKAGE ADVANCED BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL. WE RECOMMEND 12-16 MONTHS PRIOR.