- Day 1
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland and collect your rental vehicle. Travel to your hotel in Ayrshire, check in and head out for your first round of golf.
Golf: Kilmarnock Barassie Golf Club
- Day 2
Golf: Gailes Links Golf Course
- Day 3
Golf: Western Gailes Golf Club
This afternoon you may wish to spend some time in the city of Glasgow
- Day 4
Check out of your hotel and enjoy another round of golf in the area.
Golf: Dundonald Golf Links
After golf, travel to Ardrossan, where you will board the ferry to Campbeltown. On arrival, check into your accommodation.
- Day 5
Golf: Machrihanish Dunes
After golf today you will enjoy a Cadenhead's Warehouse Tour, where you will have the opportunity to sample a selection of the finest Cadenhead whiskies hand drawn from the cask in one of their traditional warehouses.
- Day 6
Golf: Machrihanish Golf Club
This afternoon a tour has been arranged at Springbank Distillery
- Day 7
This morning check out of your hotel and return on the ferry to Ardrossan. Travel to an airport hotel in preparation for your return flight home the following morning.
- Day 8
This morning check out of your hotel and depart on your return flight home
- 7 nights accommodation
- Traditional Scottish breakfast included each morning
- 6 rounds of golf
- Cadenhead's Warehouse Tour
- Tour at Springbank Distillery
- Rental vehicle including standard CDW Insurance and GPS system
- Return ferry from Ardrossan to Campbeltown
- Meet & Greet Service on arrival
- Welcome pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24 hr support from Fairways Scotland
Prices start from: